Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset Medion Mdppc 200
Press Reset Button. This will Restart your device.
- If possible save all the files needed from your Pocket PC. To do this use the program Backup Restore which is pre-installed on the Pocket PC
- Slide the battery lock to the unlock position (1) and then open the battery door (2). Turn the backup battery switch in the OFF position.
- Insert the projected parts of the battery into the battery compartment (3) and then fit the battery into place (4).
- The backup battery switch should be set to the ON (right) position for normal operation. Pull out the stylus and use it to slide the battery switch to the ON (right) position.
- Replace the battery door and slide the battery lock to the lock position.