Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset LG Xpression C395
Reset via Setting
- Turn on your device.
- Now from the Home screen tap Menu icon.
- Then tap Settings -> Phone -> Reset Settings -> Master reset.
- Confirm warning in your screen -> Yes.
- Next if you have any password, then enter it, and wait to finish reset.
Reset via Master code
- Check device it must be working to succeed this operation.
- First of all open phone's Dialer by pressing Call key.
- Type in this code: 1809#*395#
- Confirm operation by pressing Call key, after that handset must restart
- Done, after restart you can use your device.