How to Hard Reset LG US760 Genesis
Reset via Setting
- Make sure, that your phone is on.
- Now from the Home screen, touch -> Apps tab -> Settings -> Privacy-> Factory data reset.
- Tap Reset device > Erase everything to perform a factory reset. Your device will restart when the reset is complete.
- Turn the power off.
- Press and hold the following keys at the same time: Power button + the Volume down button + Home button at the same time repeatedly.
- Release them after 8 seconds, when LG logo appears.
- Press the Volume Down button twice to highlight "Clear Storage." Tap the Power button to select this option. Press the Volume Down button again to confirm your selection and wipe the device.
- Now your phone will restart and Master reset will start automatically.