Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset LG US740 Apex
Reset Via Setting
- Turn on your device.
- From the Home screen, press the Menu key and touch Settings
- Touch the Privacy.
- Touch Factory data reset.
- Touch Reset phone.
- Touch Erase Everything
- Make sure, that your phone is off.
- Press and hold Volume Down + Power button + Home button.
- After LG logo appears release buttons.
- Confirm process twice by pressing Power button.
- Handset now should perform reset.
- Remove battery from back of the device.
- Now put back battery again after couple seconds.
- Press the Power button, wait for device to turn on.