Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset LG Splendor US730
Reset via Setting
- Make sure, that your phone is on.
- Now from the Home screen, touch -> Apps tab -> Settings -> Personal -> Backup & reset -> Factory data reset.
- Tap Reset device > Erase everything to perform a factory reset. Your device will restart when the reset is complete.
- Turn the power off
- Press and hold the following keys at the same time: Volume Down Key + Home Key + Power/Lock Key
- Release all of the keys when you see the screen message “Permanently Erase User Data & Reset Settings?, press the Power Key to confirm and any other key to cancel.” The first message will be displayed in 10 to 12 seconds.
- Press the Power/Lock Key to confirm (or press any other key to cancel). When you press the Power/Lock Key to confirm, a pop-up appears asking “Are you sure you want to continue with erase?“.
- Press the Power/Lock Key and your phone will be restored to the factory settings. To cancel, press any other key.