Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset LG Rumor Touch
Reset Via Setting
- Press Power button to switch on device
- Tap the Home button and then tap Main Menu.
- Scroll down the display and then tap Settings.
- Scroll through the options and then tap Reset/Delete.
- Type in your phone's lock code. Unless you changed it, the lock code is usually the last four digits of your phone number.
- Tap Reset Phone.
- Tap Reset if you are sure you want to delete all your phone's current data and settings and return it to its original factory settings. Your phone will reset, power off and then restart on its own.
- Remove battery from back of the device.
- Now put back battery again after couple seconds.
- Press the Power button, wait for device to turn on.