How to Hard Reset LG Optimus V
Reset via Setting
- Power on your device.
- On the Settings screen, touch Privacy > Factory data reset.
- When prompted, touch Reset phone, and then touch Erase everything. The mobile phone resets the settings to the original factory settings, and then restarts
- When your phone is switched off, press together Volume Down + Home button + Power button.
- If you see the menu in your screen, choose with Volume buttons wipe data/factory reset and select with Power button.
- Next confirm the operation by Power button.
- Then in the menu select reboot.
- Now wait until phone restarts.
- Remove battery from back of the device.
- Now put back battery again after couple seconds.
- Press the Power button, wait for device to turn on.