Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset LG Optimus Pad V905
- Turn off Optimus PAD. Remove the back cover. Press VOLUME down button + the RESET button located under the back cover.
Reset via Setting
- Switch on your device.
- Open the phone, tap menu from home screen
- Tap settings –> privacy –> factory data reset – Erases all of your personal data from internal device storage etc
- Reboot your device when the screen freezes.
If the device does not respond to user input or the screen freezes:
- Remove the back cover and press the RESET button with a pointed object to restart your device.