Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset LG Optimus Pad Android
Reset via Setting
- Switch on your phone.
- Go to menu: Setting > Privacy > Factory Data Reset > Reset Device
- Choose Erase Everything
- Enter the alternative password for your device.
- Now you need to wait for your device to complete the factory reset process.
- Crack open the back cover
- Find the green reset pin on the right hand corner of the exposed cover
- Stick something that will fit into the pin, we used a paper clip
- Hold it down for 10 seconds
- Your home screen should power back up