Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset LG Optimus ONE P500
- When your phone is switched off, press together Power Button + Home Button + Volume Down Button
- If you see the menu in your screen, choose with Volume buttons "wipe data/factory reset" and select with Power button.
- Next confirm the operation by Power button.
- Then in the menu select reboot.
- Now wait until phone restarts.
Reset via Setting
- Turn on your device.
- Press the menu icon.
- Press Settings.
- Press Privacy.
- Press Factory data reset.
- Press Reset phone.
- Wait a moment while the phone restores the factory default settings.
- Follow the instructions on the display to configure the phone and prepare it for use.
- Remove battery from back of the device.
- Now put back battery again after couple seconds.
- Press the Power button, wait for device to turn on.