Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset LG Optimus L3 II E425
Reset via Setting
- Make sure, that your phone is on.
- From the Home screen select Menu.
- Now choose Settings -> Back up and reset -> Reset device -> Delete all.
- Confirm all informations, and wait until your phone will reset and reboots.
- Make sure, that your phone is off.
- Then press and hold Volume Down + Home button + Power button.
- Release them, when Home button will blink.
- Now your phone will reboots.