Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset LG Optimus Chic E720
- Turn off the phone.
- press the power button + Volume UP + Volume Down button for 10 seconds
- Press and hold the Power button until the device turns on
- Follow the on-screen instructions to reset your device
Reset via Setting
- Switch on your device.
- Open the phone, tap menu from home screen
- Tap settings –> privacy –> factory data reset –> reset phone –> type your password to get your phone back to factory settings
- Remove battery from back of the device.
- Now put back battery again after couple seconds.
- Press the Power button, wait for device to turn on.