Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset LG Optimus C LW690
Reset via Setting
- Make sure, that your phone is on.
- Now from the Home screen, touch -> Apps tab -> Settings ->Privacy -> Factory data reset.
- Tap Reset device > Erase everything to perform a factory reset. Your device will restart when the reset is complete.
- Power off the phone.
- Press and hold the Power/Lock key + Volume Down key + Home key.
- When the LG Logo appears on the screen, release all keys