Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset LG L70 Dual D325
Reset via Setting
- Make sure, that your phone is on.
- Go to Menu : Setting > Backup and Reset > Factory Data Reset and Choose : Reset Device > Delete all
- Power off your device.
- Then hold and press Volume Down + Power button.
- When you see Factory data reset menu, then release holded buttons.
- Now you will see information to confirm Erase all user data & restore default settings?.
- Press Yes using Volume buttons to scroll, and Power button to confirm.