Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset LG GW910
- Switch off your device.
- press key Volume Down + Central button + Power Button.
- Once the mobile is on, release "ONLY" the Power key.
- The display will show a green Android man (coated, open belly) At this point, release the pressure from the various keys.
- Press the Volume Down button + Power for 2 seconds.
- It appears a textual menu. Highlight and press the "Factory Reset" and finalize the transaction by "Reboot System Now". (with the up and down arrows if necessary)
- Confirm the operation by pressing the central button.
- The mobile will perform a "Reboot" and invite you to make a new configuration. This may take 2-5 minutes.
- Remove battery from back of the device.
- Now put back battery again after couple seconds.
- Press the Power button, wait for device to turn on.