Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset LG GW820 eXpo
Reset Via Settings
- Press Power button to switch on device.
- Go to Start->Settings->System->Clear Storage, select Delete Internal Memory.
- When it warns that all settings will be deleted, say yes, and your device will be reset.
- Turn your device OFF, by holding the on/off button for about 5 sec.
- Push and hold in this order, Volume Down->Multitask->End Call->Power ON
- Continue to hold all four buttons down until the indicator light cycles Red/Green/Blue several times, and then goes to the LG welcome screen.
- Remove battery from back of the device.
- Now put back battery again after couple seconds.
- Press the Power button, wait for device to turn on.