Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset LG GS390 Prime
Reset via Setting
You can initialize all factory defaults. You need Security code to activate this function.
- Switch on your device.
- Go to Setting->Reset Setting. there are following options.
- Master Reset: Allows you to restore default settings.
- Master Clear: Allows you to format the multimedia memory and create a default directory.
Use the Memory Card function in the Settings menu (Menu > More > Phone > Reset Settings > Master Clear)
- Remove battery from back of the device.
- Now put back battery again after couple seconds.
- Press the Power button, wait for device to turn on.