Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset LG GM750
Reset via Code
- Press Power button to switch on device.
- Now open up dialer by pressing Call key.
- Tap this code using keypad: 3845#*750#
- Next confirm Factory reset operation by clicking Call key again.
- Now your phone will restart.
- Switch off your device.
- Press at the same time :Volume down + Camera button + Power button. When the Windows Phone screen, release all buttons
Reset via Setting
- Turn on the phone
- Touch Start > Settings > System > Clear Storage
- Enter the device password, confirm (default 1234)
- Press Enter / Enter
- Choose to Delete Internal Memory (if you want to delete the card too, just select Delete External Memory (SD Card))
- Touch Clear