Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset LG GM730 Eigen
Reset via Setting
- Press Power button to switch on device.
- Tap Start > Settings > System tab > Clear Storage.
- Enter 1234 for the password twice. Press Enter.
- Select the memory to reset.
- Find the Soft reset key. This is the small hole inside the charger socket cover on the right hand side of your device.
- Use the stylus to press the reset key and hold it for a while. Your device may shut down.
- Press the POWER button, the device restarts and displays the Home Screen.