Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset LG G8000
Reset via Setting
Allows you to initialize all factory defaults.
- Make sure, that your phone is on.
- Select Reset settings from the Phone Management List, then press OK key.
- Press OK key to select Yes or No.
- Enter PIN code if you select Yes, then press initialize all factory defaults.
- Remove battery from back of the device.
- Now put back battery again after couple seconds.
- Press the Power button, wait for device to turn on.