Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset LG G3 D855,G3 D851,G3 D850
Reset via Setting
- Turn on your device.
- Press Menu key, and navigate to Settings -> General -> Backup & factory reset -> Factory reset.
- Remove the back cover.
- Pull out the battery.
- Replace battery and back cover.
- Long press the Power key until you see the LG logo.
- Turn off your device.
- Press and hold the following keys at the same time: Volume Down Key + Power Key on the back of the phone.
- Release the Power Key only when the LG logo is displayed, then immediately press and hold the Power/Lock Key again.
- Release all keys when the Factory data reset screen is displayed.
- Press the Volume Keys to highlight Yes, then press the Power Key to confirm.
- Press the Volume Keys to highlight Yes, then press the Power Key once more to confirm.
- Your device will perform a factory reset.
Note: To cancel, select No (Exit) and press Power key. Your device will restart without performing a factory reset.