Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset LG Fathom
Reset via Setting
- Press Power button to switch on device.
- Press Start > Settings> System > Memory.
- Tap Clear Storage and select Factory Default from the Clear Type drop-down menu. Then tap Clear.
Other Reset Method
- When Device is On.
- Press and hold the Fn and C keys then use the stylus tip to press and release the reset button. Release the Fn and C keys when Windows is displayed on the screen.
Note The stylus is located just above the battery cover on the back of the device.
Alternate Hard Reset
- When Device is Off
- Press and hold the Fn and C keys then press and release the pwr key. Release the Fn and C keys when Windows is displayed on the screen.
- Pull out the stylus which is attached on the back side of the device.
- Remove the Accessory/Charger Port Cover.
- Use the stylus tip to press the RESET button located to the left of the charger port.
- Replace the back cover and insert the stylus back into its compartment.