Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset LG E900 Optimus 7
- Turn off your device.
- Press and hold Volume down+Volume Up+Camera and power keys together
- Release power key only when mobile vibrate
- Select wipe data to factory default settings
Reset via Setting
- Turn on your device.
- Tap Applications list > Settings > about > reset your phone.
- Remove battery from back of the device.
- Now put back battery again after couple seconds.
- Press the Power button, wait for device to turn on.