Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset LG DoublePlay
Reset via Setting
- Make sure, that your phone is on.
- Now from the Home screen, touch -> Apps tab -> Settings -> Personal -> Privacy-> Factory data reset.
- Tap Reset device > Erase everything to perform a factory reset. Your device will restart when the reset is complete.
- Turn off the phone.
- Simultaneously press and hold the Qwerty F and Qwerty A keys.
- While continuing to hold the Qwerty F and Qwerty A keys, add the Volume Down key.
- While holding the Qwerty F, Qwerty A and Volume Down key, press the Power/Lock key.
- After you see the LG logo wait at least 10 seconds, then release all of the keys.
- The Android Unpacking screen will appear, indicating the master reset is in progress.
- The phone will automatically restart and complete the factory reset.
Second Hard Reset
- Tap Power button to switch off device.
- Press and hold Volume Down + Power button + Home button.
- When LG logo will appear on screen release buttons.
- Confirm process twice by pressing Power button.
- Device will restart, after that you can work on device.