Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset LG dLite
Reset via Setting
- Press Power button to switch on device
- From the standby screen, tap the Menu icon.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap More.
- Tap Reset Settings.
- Tap Master Reset.
- Tap Yes after reading the warning.
- Enter Security code, tap OK (the default security code is 0000).
Reset via Code
- Press Power button to switch on device.
- Now open up dialer by pressing Call key.
- Tap this code using keypad: 3845#*570#
- Next confirm Factory reset operation by clicking Call key again.
- Now your phone will restart.
- Remove battery from back of the device.
- Now put back battery again after couple seconds.
- Press the Power button, wait for device to turn on.