Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset LG Cosmos Touch VN270
Reset Via Setting
- Unlock the touch screen by dragging Unlock to the right or press the Unlock Key on the right side of your phone and touch the Menu Quick Key.
- Touch Settings.
- Touch Phone Settings.
- Touch Security.
- Enter the four-digit lock code.
- Touch Reset Default.
- After reading the warning message, touch OK.
- Touch Revert.
- Remove battery from back of the device.
- Now put back battery again after couple seconds.
- Press the Power button, wait for device to turn on.