Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset LG C800G
- Turn off the phone.
- Press and simultaneously hold the Volume Down, Qwerty F, and Qwerty A keys.
- Press and hold the Power/Lock key.
- Release only the Power/Lock key after you see the LG logo.
- Release the remaining keys after the LG logo flashes.
- The Android Unpacking screen appears.
- The phone will restart and complete the factory reset.
- Remove battery from back of the device.
- Now put back battery again after couple seconds.
- Press the Power button, wait for device to turn on.