Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset LG Ally VS740
- Turn the power off.
- Press and hold: Home Key+ Power Key + Up Volume Key.
- Turn the power on, while keeping the three keys pressed.
- When the LG logo is shown, release the keys.
Reset Via Setting
- From the Home screen, tap the apps tab (bottom of the screen).
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Privacy.
- Tap Factory data reset.
- Tap Reset phone.
- Tap Erase Everything.
- Remove battery from back of the device.
- Now put back battery again after couple seconds.
- Press the Power button, wait for device to turn on.