Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset LG 8575 Samba
Reset via Setting
Allows you to reset the phone settings to the factory default settings.
- Press Power button to switch on device.
- Press and hold lock key to unlock or press the Unlock Key on the right side of your phone and touch the Menu Touch Soft Key.
- Touch Settings.
- Touch Phone Settings.
- Touch Security.
- Enter the four-digit lock code.
- Touch Reset Default.
- After reading the warning.
- Touch Revert
- A confirmation message is displayed briefly before the phone resets itself.
- Remove battery from back of the device.
- Now put back battery again after couple seconds.
- Press the Power button, wait for device to turn on.