Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset LG 410G
Reset via Setting
Allows you to initialize all factory defaults.
- Make sure, that your phone is on.
- Go to Main menu select the Reset Settings option.
- Then the Master Reset option and confirm it.
- Enter the Security Code to confirm it (Default code is 0000).
- Remove battery from back of the device.
- Now put back battery again after couple seconds.
- Press the Power button, wait for device to turn on.