Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset Lenovo P770
Reset Via settings
- Power on the handset.
- From the Home screen, press the Menu key and touch Settings -> Backup & reset -> Factory data reset -> Reset phone -> Erase everything.
- After that your phone will reset and restart.
- Make sure, that your handset is on.
- Then press and hold Volume Up + Power button until you see Android Mode menu on your device.
- Select option Wipe data/Factory reset from the menu using Volume buttons to scroll, and Power button to confirm.
- Now choose YES and confirm that.
- At the end press Power button, to enter option Reboot system now.