Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset Kyocera Zio M6000
Reset Via settings
- Make sure, that your device is on.
- Then from the Home screen touch Home/Menu -> Settings -> Factory data reset -> Reset phone.
- Now your phone will reset to factory settings, and resetarts.
Reset via Hardware key
- Turn off the phone.
- Now press and hold Volume Down + Camera button + Power button.
- After that choose from the menu option "factory data reset", and confirm that with Power button
Reset via Master key
- Press Power button, until your phone is on.
- Next tap this code: ##4357*
- Now scroll down to reset and enter: 000000 (six zeros).
- Then your phone will reset and reboots.