Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset Kyocera Milano
Reset Via settings
- Power on your device.
- Then from the Home screen go to Menu -> Settings -> Privacy -> Factory data reset -> Reset phone -> Erase everything.
- Now your phone will reset and reboots
Reset via Hardware key
- Turn off your phone.
- Next hold and press Volume Down + Power button until you see menu of Recovery Mode.
- Scroll down to option "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume Down, and confirm that with Menu key.
- Now accept option "Yes -- delete all user data" with Menu key.
- After that choose option "reboot system now.
Update Your Device Firmware
- Press Home > Menu , and touch Settings > About phone > System update.
- Touch Update firmware. (Your device automatically downloads and installs any available updates. You may be required to power your device off and back on to complete the software upgrade.)