Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset Kyocera Brio
Reset Via settings
- Switch on your device.
- Next from the Home screen press OK -> Settings -> Reset / Delete.
- Then enter your lock code.
- After that highlight an option and press.
- Now read the message in your screen and please press the Left soft key. You have 2 options: Reset Settings or Reset phone.
- Afterwards your phone will reset and reboots.