Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset Intermec CN51
Reboot the Computer
You may need to restart the computer to correct conditions where an application stops responding to the system. Press the Power button and select Reboot from the menu.
If the computer seems to be locked up, try cold booting it. If a cold boot does not work, use a clean boot to get the computer up and running for further troubleshooting.
- Press the Power button for about 2 seconds and then release it.
- Select Reboot from the menu. The computer reboots.
- Watch the startup screen. As soon as a white bar appears in the center of the screen, press and hold the Power button.
- When the message Release IO Button appears, release the Power button.
- Press the Space key. The message Enter second key in 6 seconds appears.
- Press the Enter key. The message Confirm first key in 6 seconds appears.
- Press the Space key. The message Confirm second key in 6 seconds appears.
- Press the Enter key. The message Cleanboot Confirmed appears, and the computer continues the clean boot process