Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset Intermec CN4e
Press and hold the Power button until the screen goes blank.RAM is clear, no settings or applications are lost.
If the preferred reset method does not restore the device, you must remove the battery – there is a small black round button at the top of the battery compartment of the unit. Press and hold that button for about 3 seconds and then re-insert the battery; do not touch any key. The unit will turn itself on, and will reset.
- Press the Power button to suspend the device.
- Remove the battery pack from the back of the device.
- With a stylus, press the Reset button on the battery cavity.
- Insert the battery back into the device, and immediately press and hold the Power button and both buttons on the left side.
- Continue to hold the Power button and both buttons on the left side until a Warning message appears on the display.
- Release the Power button and both buttons on the left side, read the message, and press either button on the right side to continue.
- Wait for the device to load files from its ROM.