Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset Intermec CN3
- Click the Power key to suspend the CN3.
- Take out the battery pack from the CN3.
- Click the Reset key on the back of the CN3.
When you clean boot the CN3, it loads only those files and programs that are absolutely required by the operating system. Use the clean boot to troubleshoot the CN3 by getting it up and running so that you can perform diagnostic tests to determine which elements of the normal boot process are causing problems
- Press the Power button to suspend the CN3.
- Remove the battery pack from the CN3.
- With a stylus, press the Reset button on the battery cavity.
- Press and hold the Power button as you insert the battery back into the CN3.
- Continue to hold the Power button until a Warning message appears on the display.
- Release the Power button, read the message, and press either button on the right side to continue.
- Wait for the CN3 to load files from the miniSD card.