Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset i-Mate SP3i
- Startup the mobile phone Power button.
- Press and hold both Softkeys.
- Briefly press the Power button 1-2 seconds not more.
- After that release the Power Button.
- But don't stop holding down the Softkeys.
- Next see the bootsplash screen for about 1 second.
- Then will appear screen with this text on it "press 0 to restore factory defaults"
- Pressing "0" key will start Factory reset on your device.