Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset i-Mate JASJAM
Use the stylus to lightly press and hold the Reset button
- Device must be turned on to perform this operation.
- Now press this combination of keys: Left Soft key + Right Soft key on the device.
- Pull out Stylus and insert into Reset button hole, on bottom side of the device.
- Keep the Left Soft key button and Right Soft key button pressed and follow on screen instructions.
- Wait patiently until device will finish operation.