Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset Huawei U9510
Reset Via Master key
- Start by turning your handset on, to do it press Power button.
- Then dialling screen of your device type this code in dialer: ##258741
- Next on confirm whole Factory reset process by tapping Call key again.
- Now your phone should reboot.
- Make sure that there is an UPDATE.APP under the dload. Copy the Main package of dload in PC to dload of SD card.
- Make sure your handset is power off. Insert the MICRO SD card into the handset. Pressing the Volume Up key and Volume Down key, then press the POWER key to power on the
- phone, and Volume Up key and Volume Down key should be pressed more than 3 seconds, then enter the Software Upgrade Mode.
- Phone will restart automatically after the upgrade process finished, and then need restore phone to factory defaults.