Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset Huawei MediaPad
Reset Via Menu
- First, access the main home screen, then press the menu button.
- From the menu that appears choose the Privacy option.
- Next, press Factory data reset.
- Only after you read the disclaimer you can tap Restart.
- you should press Erase everything.
- Switch off your device.
- Press and hold the Volume Down button +Power button both at the same time.
- After a minute the recovery mode will appear.
- Using the Volume buttons to choose Clear Storage.
- Next, press and release the Power button and wait for the device to restart.
- You will see these two options: Volume Up for YES and Volume Down for NO. If you choose YES, all data will be deleted from your device including third-party applications