Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset Huawei M865
Reset Via Settings
- On the Settings screen, touch Privacy > Factory data reset.
- When prompted, touch Reset phone, and then touch Erase everything. Device resets the settings to the original factory settings, and then restarts
- Switch off the device.
- Then hold and press Volume Up +Power button until you see Android logo on your screen.
- Select using Volume buttons option wipe data/factory reset, and confirm that with Power button.
- Choose Yes-- delete all user data from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- Now accept option Reboot system now.