Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset Huawei JOY U8120
Reset Via Settings
- On the Settings screen, touch Privacy > Factory data reset.
- When prompted, touch Reset phone, and then touch Erase everything. Device resets the settings to the original factory settings, and then restarts
- Turn off your device.Press and Hold Volume Up + Call (Send) + Power buttons at the same time.
- When you see the logo, release Power button and keep holding Volume Up and Call (send) buttons.
- When see the menu, select wipe data / factory reset. (Use Volume keys to scroll. User Power button to select).
- Select Yes - Delete all user data.
- Your phone will take about 2-3 minutes to reset.
- After reset, setup and access your phone. Log into your account and download your apps again.