Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset Huawei Ascend II
Reset from settings
- Turn on your cell phone.
- From the Home screen, press the Menu Key and touch Settings.
- Touch Privacy
- Touch Factory data reset.
- When prompted, touch Reset phone, and then touch Erase everything. The mobile phone resets the settings to the original factory settings, and then restarts
- Switch off the device.
- Press and hold Volume Up, Send and Power buttons.
- Wait for the Recovery Screen, and then select Factory Reset using Volume Down.
- Go to YES – delete all user data, and then wait for the next warning to appear.
- Select Wipe Cache Partition and tap Wipe Cache to confirm your option