Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset HTC Voyager
- Switch on your device.
- Press and hold the Power button and Record button.
- Hold both keys to the moment u will see Enter bootloader press any key screen.
- Then press and hold middle button of joystick (Action key).
- When u see menu, select option 8
- Device now will perform a Factory settings reset.