Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset HTC Touch Cruise Polaris
Use the stylus to press the Reset button on the bottom side of the device. The device restarts and displays the Today screen accept
Reset Via Settings
- Turn on your device
- Tap Start > Settings > System tab,
- Then Tap Clear Storage.
- Enter 1234, then Tap Yes.
- Turn off your device.
- Press and hold the Gps/Messaging and Internet Explorer buttons, and at the same time, use the stylus to press the Reset button.
- Release the stylus, but continue pressing the Gps/Messaging and Internet Explorer buttons buttons until you see the following message on the screen: Press Send to restore manufacturer default, or press other keys to cancel.
- Release the buttons, and then press the TALK (Send) button on your device or press any other button to cancel the reset