Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset HTC Touch Cruise 09 Iolite
Use the stylus tip to press the Reset button. Your device restarts and displays the Home screen.
Reset Via menu
- Tap Start > Settings > System tab > Clear Storage.
- Enter 1234 then tap Yes
- Turn on your device.
- Press and hold the Volume Down and Enter buttons "aka the center button" , then press the Reset button with the stylus tip.
- Release the Reset button, but continue pressing the Volume Down and Enter buttons until you see this message on the screen:This operation will delete all your personal data and reset all settings to manufacturer default. Press Volume Up to reset to manufacturer default, or press other keys to cancel.
- Release the Volume Down and Enter buttons, then press the Volume Up button to perform the hard reset, or press any other button to cancel the reset.
- After restore completed press Volume Up again to restart the device.