Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset HTC Tattoo
Reset Via Menu
- Press HOME > MENU, then tap Settings > Security > Factory data reset.
- On the Factory data reset screen
- tap Reset phone and then tap Erase everything.
- Turn off your device
- Press and hold the HOME and BACK buttons, and then briefly press the END CALL/POWER button.
- Press the ENTER button to begin the reset process.