Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset HTC Rose S740
- Remove and replace the battery.
- Now press the Power button, and wait until the device turns on.
Reset Via menu
- Click Start > Accessories > Clear Storage
- Follow the on-screen instructions to reset the phone..
- Turn off your device.
- Press D-Pad Center key together with Volume Down key. While holding those two, shortly press power button.
- You should get white screen with instructions. You can release those keys if you are sure that complete deletion is fine with you. Any other key will cancel process and continue with boot.