Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset HTC Pure
Use the Stylus tip to press the Reset button located at the opening of the Stylus bay.Your device restarts and displays the Home screen
Reset Via Setting
- Tap Start
- Tap on Settings
- Tap on the System tab
- Select Clear Storage
- Enter your passcode or the default is 1234 then press the left soft key to confirm Yes.
- Take out the battery, stay for a few seconds, and then reinsert the battery.
- Press and hold the Volume Down button, and after that briefly press the Power button.
- Stay for the screen with the three Android images to appear, and after that free the Volume Down button.
- Press Volume Down to choose Clear Storage, and after that press the Power button.
- Press Volume Up to start the factory reset.